HOCHTIEF FM Hellas - Business & IT services by Akereon
HOCHTIEF Facility Management Hellas upgraded and enhanced its information and communication technology operations
"We want to have professional IT services measured with corporate standards. Due to our experience and the high standards of Hochtief internationally, our expectations are very high and our requirements specific and clearly oriented to our customer needs."
HOCHTIEF Facility Management Hellas S.A., 100% subsidiary of HOCHTIEF Facility Management in Germany is part of HOCHTIEF Group (aworldwide leader in Construction) and among the largest Facility Management service providers in Europe with decades of experience in dealing with the challenges of Facility Management.
At Athens International Airport, HOCHTIEF Facility Management Hellas is responsible for the provision of key FM functions, including the maintenance and repair of specialized airport equipment and installations. HOCHTIEF Facility Management Hellas is responsible for the Technical (including operation and civil works) and Infrastructural Facility Management (Landscaping, conservation works) of 17 Olympic Sport venues plus more than 50 additional buildings owned from Hellenic Olympic Properties.
Akereon Information Technology Management & Support Services for HOCHTIEF Facility Management Hellas cover:
- Guidance and business support, on how to best take advantage of information technology.
- Manage information technology projects and vendors for better results and lower costs.
- Deployment and management of a secure wide area network spanning 11 locations and a great number of users.
- Access to email, files, Internet, Computer aided facility Management and ERP systems.
- Desktops, laptops, office automation applications, security and antivirus.
- Servers, networks and systems availability, backup and restoration
- Consulting on technology investments, future steps, management of information technology and communication projects.
“Information and Telecommunications Technology management and support is an important task for our company” says Theodoros Aliferis, Technical Services Manager of Hochtief Facility Management Hellas. We want to have professional IT services measured with corporate standards. Due to our experience and the high standards of Hochtief internationally, our expectations are very high and our requirements specific and clearly oriented to our customer needs. akéreon is an integrated group of professionals fully managing our IT wants and needs and allow us to take our business a step further from our competition.”
akéreon is a business and information technology consulting company with the experience and expertise to leverage IT for business results.
akéreon consultants work with large and medium sized companies offering access to the knowledge base of IT management, best of breed solutions selection and deployment, clarity and quality to IT investments and business processes, measurable business improvements.