akéreon Business & Information Technology Consulting
- Establish and manage the information and communication technology team and infrastructure for large to medium sized companies.
- Leverage IT for business results.
- Business and IT project management. IT strategy. IT coaching. IT governance policies and procedures. IT performance and measures.
- Organizational and business processes consulting. Deployment of computer aided facilities management systems (i.e. Coswin),
- ERP systems (SAP, Navision).
- Large computer and network infrastructure management (i200 +users) for environments spanning in multiple and remote physical locations (10+ locations)
- Programme management for development, requirements management, quality & assurance and new products deployment for small-medium software development teams
- Management consulting: Organisational clarity, job effectiveness
akéreon consultants delivering results for clients
Business and information technology consultant. He helps companies to leverage information technology for business results. He is also involved in project management and organizational effectiveness assignments. IT director for multinational company. Management consultant, organizational effectiveness and development. Managing director for the telecom company of the international ship-owners organization. IT consultant for large construction and facility management multinational company. Program director for large and medium size IT and business projects.
MIT Msc, Management of Technology.
Business and information technology consultant. IT director for multinational ferry operator. Senior analyst for large and medium application development projects. Deployment project manager (i.e. large PC base 600+ computers). ERP (SAP-Navision) system administration both for many users (i.e. 100+) and a small user base (i.e. 10 users). Database administration and support of mission critical systems.
ISO 27000:2005 Information Security Management Systems Lead Auditor, British Standards Institution (BSI) accredited.
Information Technology consultant. Experienced IT manager for a large media group. Guidance and support on how to best take advantage of information technology. Identify and satisfy IT needs in coordination with your corporate plans.
IT support consultant. Experienced with software and hardware helpdesk. Ensures that end users are enabled to carry out their roles.
Pantion University, Economics and public administration.
IT support consultant. Experienced with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Ensures that end users are enabled to carry out their roles.
Technological Educational Institute of Lamia, Information Technology.
IT support consultant. Experienced systems and network engineer, expert in Telecommunication networks and IT management.
National and Kapodistrian University, Informatics and Telecommunications.
IT support consultant. Experienced in asssiting users, maintaining customer systems, applications and infrastructure.
The American College of Greece, BSc Information Technology.
IT support consultant. Effectively enables end users to carry out their roles. Experienced in telecommunications, networks and customer systems.
University of Peloponnese, BSc Telecommunication Systems and Networks.
Sales and business development. Experienced sales professional with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications and energy industry. Strong consulting skills. Clarifies best practices and ensures that customer expectations are met.
Imperial College, UK - MSc in Control Systems.
University of Dundee, UK - BEng Electrical & Electronic Engineering.